Maintenance: Supervising complex technology
Windrose Air Jetcharter GmbH is a certified Commercial Business Jet Operator and AOC Holder since 1997 with CAMO+ for all aircraft categories. We provide a professional aircraft management including the technical support and effective consulting.
- Support and advice in the selection of the aircraft as well as a professional consultation and examination of the purchase agreement
- Specialist advice on the completion specification and selection of equipment such as aircraft avionics and interior/exterior
Aircraft Production Support
- Regular visits to monitor and enhance the production processes. Review of production documentation
- Preliminary acceptance of 'green aircraft' before first flight
Aircraft completion Support
- Regular visits or Completion Center to monitor the completion processes including creation of a complete report of quality standards
- Final acceptance including technical checks of systems, cabin equipment and Test Flight
Aircraft Certification and Registration Support
- Assistance and supervision of the certification process in accordance with the latest aviation authority regulation standards
- Organization of registration process with respective National Aviation Authorities
Turn-key aircraft acceptance
- Aircraft evaluation for used or new aircraft
- Assistance in aircraft location and purchase
- Pre-purchase inspections follow up
- Aircraft acceptance and registration
Technical aircraft management
- Aircraft technical management including transparent and competitive offer evaluation, advice, door to door supervision, close cost control and final invoice comparison with effective work performance, maintenance coordination duties, CAMO services, 24/7 worldwide AOG support, fostering of maintenance tracking programs (CMP, CAMP, CESCOM etc.)
- Aircraft audits to insure compliance with mandatory requirements by authorities, manufacturers, operators, finance institutions etc.
Our experienced engineers and CAMO+ staff receive a professional training at approved learning centers around the world for each type of aircraft and hold valid European Aviation Safety Authorities (EASA) licences.