The protection of your personal Data has the highest priority to WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH. This directive is valid for all our services. Therefore we would like to inform you here, in which way we have implemented the data protection regulations in our homepage and company.
1. Collecting and processing of personal Data When you access our website, Web-Serverlogbooks are produced.
The WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH stores those for a period of about 6 months for purposes of statistics (i.e. the number of calls) and for tracking of mistakes. If, for statistical reasons, a longer storage period should be necessary, the data will only be stored anonymous. Further analysis of Data will not occur without your approval. We will not pass on personal Data to third parties, except if these data are forwarded to us in order to achieve flight or landing permissions for a special flight.
2. Handling of email-addresses
If you send us an e-mail, we will use this address only for correspondence with you. Of course, your mailaddress will not be passed to third parties.
3. Providing of Information
If WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH has stored your personal Data, you can request information about these data from us free of charge at any time. Please inform us, if the stored Data should be wrong, to give us the possibility to correct, lock or delete these data.
Cookies are small amounts of data, which are stored on your computer by the owner of a website you visit. Temporary cookies are being deleted automatically, whenever you close your browser. They only contain a Session ID, which allows the server to allocate the following visits to the same user. Temporary cookies are used by many servers and don’t imply a security risk. This is different with permanent cookies, which can also be read by a foreign server. The Domain www.windroseair.de uses mostly temporary cookies in the public area. In General, no personal data will be stored and processed if you use the public area of this website.
Information about company and responsibilities (§ 4e Satz 1 Nr. 1-3 BDSG)
1. Company Name and registration: WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH (Amtsgericht Cottbus, HRB-Nr. 10515)
2. CEO: Andreas Wolf
3. Company address: WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH, Flughafen Schönefeld (GAT), Georg-Wulf-Str 3, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany
Information about automated methods of processing (§ 4e Satz 1 Nr. 4-9 BDSG)
4. Business purposes of WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH
4.1 Business purposes of the company are the commercial management and charter sales of aircrafts.
4.2 Target group of WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH is any natural person or legal body, or other addresses according to the company’s AGB.
5. Data for internal use of WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH
- Customer data / Passenger data: i.e. contact person, address- contract- payment data of customer, passenger Passport- data and special needs of passenger.
- supplier data/ creditors data: i.e. contract,- accounting,- steeringdata of suppliers, employees data: i.e. planning,- contract,- personal standard details,- accounting details of applicants, employees, retirees, and other persons entitled to benefit.
- other personal data: Data of others, i.e. associated partners, chambers, associations, banks or authorities, Data for support of our interests and service, visitor administration etc.
6. Recipients or Categories of recipients, who are allowed to receive personal data (Nr.5) from WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH
- public institutions or authorities, as far as enforced by law.
- internal areas of operation, as far as these data are required for proper task fulfilment.
- Service providers (§11 BDSG), which are used in order to achieve a correct handling of orders.
- external stations which are necessary for the proper fulfilment of the tasks listed under 4.
7. Periods of time for regulary deletion of data
The deletion of data is executed according to the compulsory period of recordkeeping. Data which are not affected by these regulations will be deleted, when their purpose according to 4. has been omitted.
8. Planned transmission of data into countries outside EU
As far as a transmission of data into countries outside EU should be necessary, this will happen according to the statutory provisions of §§ 4b and 4c BDSG.
9. Further Information
The internal Handbook containing general description of the arrangements and activities concerning data protection and data security of WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH, according to § 9 BDSG, gives further detailed information in this matter.
10. Google Analytics