Data protection statement for website
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following passages provide information about the collection of personal data in the context of using our website pursuant to Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The term personal data refers to any data that relates to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses, or user behaviour.
The data controller pursuant to Article 4, Paragraph 7 of the GDPR is:
WINDROSE AIR Jetcharter GmbH
Georg-Wulf-Str. 3 (GAT)
Phone: +49 (0) 30 / 64 31 70-100
Telefax: +49 (0) 30 / 64 31 70-111
Our data protection officer, Ms. Anja Schwager, is available at:
Sielower Landstraße 68
Telefon: +49 (0)355 / 48 67 94 10
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) If you contact us via email or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your email address, name and phone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions.
The data collected in this context will either be deleted when it is no longer needed or its processing will be restricted, should the data be subject to statutory storage obligations.
(3) Below you will find detailed information about the processes that apply in the event that we instruct service providers to perform individual parts of our services or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes. The stipulated criteria for the storage period are also given.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) Pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2, letter b of the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
· Right of access,
· Right of correction or erasure,
· Right of restriction of processing,
· Right to object to processing,
· Right of data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority on data protection regarding our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data during visits to our website
(1) If you use our website for information purposes only and do not register or otherwise provide information to us, we will only collect the personal data that is transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that is technically required by us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis of this is Article 6, Paragraph 1 first sentence, letter f of the GDPR):
· IP address
· Date and time of access
· Content accessed (specific page)
· Access status / HTTP status code
· Respective amount of data transmitted
· Website from which you accessed our page (referrer URL)
· Operating system and its interface
· Language and version of browser software
Data processing is pursuant to Article 15, Paragraph 3 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and Article 6, Paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in the objectives specified above. The data that is collected in this manner is pseudonymised via technical measures. The data can therefore no longer be attributed to you as an individual. This data is not stored together with any other personal data relating to you. On the basis of Article 6, Paragraph 1 f GDPR, you have the right to object at any time and for reasons that arise due to your particular situation to the processing of personal data relating to you.
on the most common browsers is available at the following links:
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are saved to your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and saved to your hard drive by your browser. They provide the party sending the cookie (in this case us) with certain information. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are generally intended to make online services more user-friendly and effective.
§ 4 Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the relevant statutory storage periods (e.g. retention periods pursuant to commercial or tax law). Upon expiry of such period, the respective data is erased as part of a routine process, provided that it is no longer required for fulfilling or creating any contracts, and / or that we do not have a legitimate interest in retaining the data.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This enables IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. user conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
§ 6 Use of the Consent Manager from Usercentrics
(1) We have integrated a Consent Manager on our homepage so that you have full control at all times over the third-party services we use on your computer. With this Consent Manager, you give us your consent to use the individual services. Consent is voluntary and can be revoked at any time. This Consent Manager opens automatically the first time you visit our website and you can find out about all services and make settings there. Afterwards, the Consent Manager can be accessed on every page in the lower, left-hand area via a round, blue icon. Here you can adjust your settings at any time and revoke your consent to use the services. In addition, the time history of your consent, the information on the cookies, the legal basis, the retention period, the processed data categories and the data recipients can be seen here. We use this Consent Manager to ensure that our website is used in accordance with data protection regulations.
(2) If you do not wish to use individual or all third-party services, the trouble-free use of individual functions of our website can no longer be ensured.
(3) If you use cookie or tracking management tools in your browser, our Consent Manager may not be displayed. In this case, you already ensure data protection-compliant use of the website yourself and do not need to do anything else. In this case, too, there may be malfunctions in the use of our website.
(4) Our Consent Manager is provided by Usercentrics GmbH, Sendlinger Straße 7, 80331 Munich, Germany, Tel.: + 49 89 21 54 01 20. We have concluded an order processing contract with Usercentrics GmbH. Information on data protection at Usercentrics GmbH is available on their homepage at https://usercentrics.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/.
(5) Usercentrics GmbH only receives abbreviated and anonymised data from us about the consents given in the Consent Manager for the processing of your data. This data is stored in the European Union (Belgium). The storage and processing of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in obtaining correct consents and in providing website visitors with the necessary information about the processing.
§ 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the Google Maps service with your consent. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. In our Consent Manager, you can revoke your consent for the future. The interactive map can then no longer be used.
(2) If you have given your consent, Google will receive the information when you visit the website that you have called up the relevant sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(5) The storage and forwarding of data to Google is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. You can revoke your consent for the future at any time in the Consent Manager. There you will also receive detailed information about this processing.